Date(s) - 03/05/2019 - 03/09/2019
Join us for the Philadelphia Flower Show, the largest indoor flower show in the world! The 2019 theme “Flower Power” will remind you of the Woodstock days.
Toledo Museum of Art. See masterpieces by Rembrandt, van Gogh, Monet, and numerous artists.
Mount Hope Estate & Winery
Museum of the American Revolution which includes the 12-minute Washington’s War Tent film and a special exhibit on Alexander Hamilton
Brandywine River Museum & Gardens in Chadds Ford PA (collection of works by 3 generations of the Wyeth family and a collection of American art).
Longwood Gardens, one of the world’s premier horticultural showplaces. Discover acres of landscaped grounds with 20 indoor and 20 outdoor gardens. We visit the gardens during their Orchid Extravaganza
Butler Institute of Arts in Youngstown OH. This “gem” of a museum is celebrating their 100th Anniversary in 2019
- TRANSPORTATION via deluxe motorcoach, equipped with restroom
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
– 1st & 4th night at the at the new Fairfield Inn & Suites in Somerset PA
– 2nd & 3rd night at Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia PA
- 11 Meals – 4-B, 4-L, 3-D
As listed in the itinerary
- Water & Sweet rolls – on March 5
- Taxes & Gratuities for group functions
- Escorted by MJ Keating, Tour Director