Date(s) - 03/15/2018 - 03/16/2018
• Transportation via deluxe motorcoach
• Departure 7:30 AM Meijer parking lot in BR, 8:30 AM Grand Rapids AMC Theatre on Alpine Ave
• Return…….approx. 8:30 PM in Grand Rapids and 9:30 PM in Big Rapids
• Accommodations at Kinzie Hotel in downtown Chicago
• Three Meals:
• Lunch – Thursday at Grand Lux Café on N Michigan Ave Chicago….a choice of three entrees.
• Deluxe Continental Breakfast – served on each guest floor in the hotel on Friday.
• Dinner – Friday at Marina Grand Resort in New Buffalo MI…a choice of three entrees.
• Reserved seats in Mezzanine Right Center and Mezzanine Left Center on Thursday, March 15 for the 7:30 PM performance of HAMILTON at the CIBC Theatre in downtown Chicago. Winner of 11 Tony Awards, HAMILTON is the story of America’s Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now.
• Free time on Thursday afternoon and Friday to shop, visit museums or walk in Millennium Park
• Depart Chicago Friday approximately 2:30 PM.
• Taxes & gratuities for the meals, driver & escort
• Tour escorted by a representative of MJ Tours
TOUR COST: $496 per person / double occupancy